Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mind Puddle Madness

photo.JPG
Illustration: Dickie Gonzo



Mind Puddle Madness

It is early in the morning and I am awake

This day so it seems is mine to take

Thinking about time as it quickly passes by

I know what awaits; I just want to die

The darkness shifts slowly as I gaze at the sky

Why does this happen oh Lord I cry

The light in the car hurts my eyes

I'm just a product of Time's Demise

Bars on the windows and shelves without books

I turn from the mirror for it reveals my True looks

I sit on the floor and I began to rock

Wishing Time's madness would just fucking stop

Pulses of pain beat inside my brain

Thunder in my heart as my thoughts fall like rain

Black heavy shadows with hollowed out eyes

This world is nothing but pain and rich lies

Why won't they stop, these racing thoughts

Ravaging my mind as it thickens the plot

Waving goodbye as the Time passes by

Standing in the puddle from the thoughts my mind cries.

End

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty deep and powerful stuff here Randy. Works well, a nice charcoal around the edges, mixing with your finger painting an image yet blurring the outlines. Really good flow and nice imagery. Thanks for sharing:)

TheLargeYard said...

Thank you sir. Thank you for the follow...I greatly like your site as well. I will be sure to check it often as You have a consistent flow.


http://www.poeticalpsyche.blogspot.com

Check it out folks. Great Poetry