Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Public Relations


Public relations is one hell of an industry
With the ability to re-create any event in history
Re-defining the motives fueling causing and effect
Directing a focus by political sects
Supply and demand quite convoluted these days
with all of the endorsed factors in play
Tipping the balance that allows us to be free
Anything is possible with public relations you see


The cost of goods and services continue to rise
With the consistent passing as our small business dies
The corporate machine drives inflated costs
With intricate conveyance the truth becomes lost
An opportunity exists for every single man
To expose these obvious motives if he can
Rations on deck with the promise of depression
Open your eyes its the public relations direction

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After checking out a number of the blog articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your way
of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
Please visit my web site too and let me know how you feel.
My page: where can i post free classified ads