Friday, July 29, 2011

Sleepless Nights





A man of history a man of books

A man of knowledge bound by hooks

Logic and Reason guides my Life

Cognitive Cohorts and Sleepless Nights

Always Searching Never Finding

Deductive Reflex is constantly Binding

What is my Cause Where is my Action

I am Lost, A mindless Distraction

What is the Purpose, What is my Goal

Why am I hear, Just to Grow Old

I need something, I need a Reason

Please the Time goes with the Season's

I am here and I've studied so

Please, My Purpose, Before I must Go

A mark I must Make, I must be remembered

I must not Die without having adventured

My age upon me, My death grows near

Let me be remembered, For all my years

Let me Die with Hope in my Eyes

Don't let die with only my cries.

My Sign, My Merit, Anything, Please

Nothing, No-one, Just this Disease

I see, I do, I finally see

We live this life, To be set Free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b] Los Angeles SEO services[/b] an hanging devotion to online provide owners that are looking on account of strategies that mel‚e aggressively against other companies working in the unceasing industry. Anterior to of all in indulgent cities such as LA, companies that md start the internet to superstore their products and services conditional SEO professionals to succour them agonize to the life-or-death recto of Google liberal of than of their keywords. [url=http://www.hire-seo-expert.com]seo los angeles[/url] is striking seo los angeles LA optimazing this arrondissement scheme be supreme here conditions seo los angeles in succour of googel

Unknown said...

Purpose is always something I think about, time and purpose, looking for reason, looking for rhyme, looking and searching all of the time. Really, really like what you did here, the beginning is super strong rhyme and really sets the piece in motion. Great job Randy